Wavosaur is a portable Audio Editor Software application for windows which has its latest version update to 1.3 with several new features and some bugs fixed reported by the users. This application is compatible with all window versions from Windows XP to Windows 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Overview of Wavosaur Free Audio Editor Download:
Wavosaur is a lighter-weight, portable audio editor free application that performs most basic cuts, effects, and encoding tasks. As well as supports MP3s, WAV, AIF, OGG, IFF, AU, SND, VOX, VOC, WVV, and other files. You no need to install Wavosaur, and even you can put the tool on a removable drive. And plug it into any computer and directly run its executable file. Now it is ready to use it the important fact that Windows registry will not change.
This software navigates which shows helpful measurements about the output signal such as RMS levels and stereo field analysis. If the user wants to edit the file, just click on File > Open, then choose your desired audio and add it to the program or you can simply import via the file browser or “drag and drop” method. With the help of Batch processing, you can edit multiple audio tracks. If you have any problem, the program comes with an online Help option, as well as tutorials for which internet connection is mandatory which will guide you through links connected the official website of Wavosaur.
The Wavosaur helps you to perform some major selection such as trimming, zooming, reversing, inverting, resampling, inserting. And also swapping channels, converting depth, fading in and out and so on. It will allow you to add various effects like moving average, RC filter, truncate, kill or reset the volume. And also enable looping mode, display a horizontal marker, snap selection to zero crossings, import binary. And also text files, view file properties as well as use the undo, cut, copy, paste and delete functions, and more.
Overall this audio editing tool consumes less CPU usage and also system resource and has all the basic features and functions that required to edit the audio tracks as per your needs.
Wavosaur Audio Editing Software for Windows 32 Bit/64 Bit Features:
- Wavosaur offers to work with many files in one session by Multiple Document Interface.
- Comprises of all essentials and basic editing functions such as cut, copy, paste, paste mix, paste replace/insert, paste to new files. And also trim/crop, delete, undo along with many processing options. Like mute, channel conversion from stereo to mono and vice versa, insert silence, change volume, normalize level, fade in and out, flip, undo.
- Wavosaur has advanced features where it can import, save and edit or create loop points & markers information’s in WAV files. Snap to zero-crossing.
- Batch processing allowed you to do several files at a time without any time waste.
- The files can export in text formats which used in software such as Matlab, Excel or PSpice.
- It also supports ASIO drivers and VST plug-ins, has many analysis tools. The Wavosaur can load & save presets for VST effects and even show several VST GUI at one time.
- Wavosaur has analysis features that include Frequency analysis of 2D spectrum & 3D spectrum, sonogram and Real-time oscilloscope for monitoring audio input and output, waveform generator, frequency impulse train.
- The most Special features of Wavosaur are multipoint envelope editing and the commands can be activated by an external MIDI controller Implementation. Such as play, stop record, rewind, fast forward, go to markers, go to start, control output volume.
System Specification for Wavosaur Audio Editor Download:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista/7/8/10 (32Bit and 64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel 1 GHz or Faster.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internal Space: 320 MB
- A Soundcard compatible with Windows