Download WinToUSB Free Full Version for Windows 10/7 that helps you clone Windows Operating System and use it as a Portable OS on your USB device. It works on all versions of Windows and is compatible with 32 as well as 64-bit editions.
WinToUSB Free Download Overview:
Windows Operating System comes in a DVD, or it is pre-installed in most Laptops. An Operating System is the most necessary software for a PC to work, and it is also costly to buy. Therefore, it is essential that you keep a couple of copies of the Operating System so that you can install it back in case you lost the original disc.
Windows comes with copyright protection, which prevents you from copying the disc by using any burning tools. Hence, you require an advanced CD/DVD Tool for Windows that can help you create a backup of the Operating System. WinToUSB is one of the best CD/DVD Tools that help you create multiple copies of the Windows Operating System using different methods.
WinToUSB Free Download can also be useful when you don’t have a CD/DVD drive, or when you have a damaged drive. It is unsafe to install the Operating System with a faulty CD/DVD drive as it may damage both your hard disk and the compact disc. Therefore, you can use WinToUSB Full Version to install the OS through any USB device like Pendrive, external hard drive, and more. Moreover, the installation speed through USB is much faster than that of a CD or DVD.
WinToUSB for Windows 10/7 User Interface:
Hasleo Softwares keeps the user interface of WinToUSB simplified and easy-to-use so that both professionals and non-technicians can use the software conveniently. On the user interface, you can see three modes that are ISO File (Image File) to USB, CD/DVD to USB, Physical to USB. You can use the appropriate method as per your necessity.
It also has a tools option at the upper-right edge of the window that contains Windows To Go Conversion, Windows Installation USB Creator, and CD/DVD to ISO tools. Also, you can update the software to the latest version and change the user interface language from the tools menu.
WinToUSB Full Version Key Features:
- WinToUSB Full Version supports several Image File Formats such as ISO, WIM, VHD, ESD, and VHDX.
- You can even clone copyrighted bootable CDs and DVDs.
- It allows you to Clone Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. (All editions)
- WinToUSB also helps you clone existing Windows installed on your PC.
- You can create a Bootable USB device within a few minutes.
Note that you need to delete all the data and format the USB Device before turning it to a bootable device.
Create a Bootable USB device using an ISO (Image) file:
Most users download Windows Operating System through third party sources, which comes in an ISO file format. Therefore, you can burn the ISO file to a DVD using Nero Burning ROM, or you can Download WinToUSB Free Full Version to copy the Image File to a USB device. Follow the steps to Create a Bootable USB device using an ISO (Image) file.
- First, insert an empty USB drive in your computer’s USB port.
- Next, select the Image to USB option on the WinToUSB Full Version dashboard.
- Then click on the browse button to select the source image file from your computer.
- If the ISO file has multiple Windows editions, you can choose the Windows edition and proceed further with the Next button. Tou can choose the Home, Educational, or Professional Edition, along with x64 bit or x32 bit configuration.
- Next, the program asks you to select the bootable USB device from the drop-down list.
- After selecting the device, WinToUSB asks you to format the device and select a partition scheme. You need to choose from one of the following options.
- MBR for BOIS
- GPT for UEFI
- MBR for BOIS and UEFI
- Keep Exiting Partition Scheme
- After you select the partition scheme and click on the Yes button, you need to pick the installation mode between Legacy, VHD, or VHDX.
- Select the Legacy option and click on the next button to start the process.
- WinToUSB Free Download for Windows 7/10 turns the device into a bootable USB device within a few minutes.
Create a Bootable USB device using from CD/DVD:
As mentioned earlier, installing Windows OS is much faster with a USB device than CD/DVD. Therefore, you can use the second mode, which helps you copy the entire bootable CD/DVD to a USB device. Follow the steps provided below to Create a Bootable USB device using from CD/DVD:
- First, insert an empty USB device and the bootable CD/DVD into the CD drive.
- Then, select the bootable disc drive letter from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you can select the Windows Edition and destination drive.
- Next, you need to select the partition scheme and installation mode, as discussed above, and click on the Next button.
- WinToUSB Full Version for Windows 10/7 will turn the USB device into a bootable device in a few minutes.
Clone Existing Windows OS to a Bootable USB device:
Almost all laptops come with a built-in Windows Operating System, but it is practically impossible to find and back up the OS manually. So, the Physical To USB mode will help users to backup the pre-installed OS from the device to a USB device efficiently. For Cloning the Existing Windows into a Bootable USB device, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, connect an empty USB drive to the computer and select the Physical to USB option.
- It shows the existing Windows Edition, Version, Build No, Partition Type, Capacity, and BIOS mode. You need to click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Next, the program asks you to select the destination disk (USB device) from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you need to pick the partition scheme, and installation mode then proceed with the process.
- WinToUSB Free Download Version will ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process.
- After you restart the PC, you can use the USB device as a Bootable Disk.
Tech Specifications of WinToUSB Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 (32/64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later with 1 GHz speed
- RAM: 256 MB Memory Minimum (1 GB Recommended)
- Hard Disk: 1 GB of free disk space
Final Words on WinToUSB for Windows 7/10:
I like to Conclude that WinToUSB is the best software to Clone Windows Operating System into a Bootable USB Device. WinToUSB Free Download lets you create bootable devices from Image Files, CDs, DVDs, and from the pre-installed OS. Installing Operating System with a CD/DVD is risky as any malfunction may damage the original disc and the hard disc. Therefore, most professionals use and recommend bootable USB Devices to install the Operating System as it is safe as well as fast.
You can Free Download WinToUSB Full for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-Bit) by clicking on the below-given link or Download button.
–>>”WinToUSB for Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–