WiseCleaner provides different types of applications that are related to various categories such as Wise Anti-Malware, Wise Registry Cleaner, Wise Duplicate Finder, etc. Apart from these, it also offers recovery software that Wise Data Recovery to recover the deleted or lost files from the computer. Recently, WiseCleaner released the latest version of Wise Data Recovery 188.8.131.52 for all the users. Want to download this WiseCleaner Undelete Software on your PC? Then click the download button provided at the bottom of this page. Free download this Wise Data Recovery on all versions of Microsoft Windows that is from Windows XP to Windows 10. By this, you can get back all types of files like images, videos, documents, emails, and many others.
How to recover the files using Wise Data Recovery 184.108.40.206 latest version:
- After downloading, you need to Setup the Wise Data Recovery 220.127.116.11 on your Windows PC.
- Next, you can view the user-friendly interface on your desktop, which contains easy-to-use tools and options.
- First of all, you have to select the location from the list that is C Drive or E Drive or any other and click the Scan button.
- After completing the scanning process, it lists out all the deleted or formatted or lost files from your Windows. You can find three different colored files, such as Red, Yellow, and Green. It means the red-colored files cannot be recovered, yellow-colored files can be recovered partially, and green-colored files are completely recovered.
- You can select all the files or important files and click the Recover button.
- After that, it asks you to select the destination folder or output path for saving the recovered files. Select the location from the pop-up window and click the OK button.
- Finally, the files are recovered to the destination folder and pops-up the Confirmation window on your desktop.
- If you want, you can check whether the files are recovered to the output folder or not.
Key Features of Wise Free Data Recovery for Windows 10 – An Undelete Software:
- The user can be lost the files when they perform drive formatting on their PCs. At this time, they can install & use the Wise Recovery software to restore back the deleted files.
- Sometimes, we accidentally delete important and most essential copies from the computer. If you’re the one who also faces this problem, then simply use the WiseCleaner Wise Data Recovery and get it back to the device.
- In addition to that, the Wise Latest Version Data Recovery for Windows 10 helps in restoring the files that are lost due to system crash, hardware failure, sudden shutdown, hard disk crash, etc.
- You can restore the files from several external devices, namely, USBs, flash drives, external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, SD cards, etc.
- Apart from that, Wise Recovery Suite also recovers the deleted or lost files from multiple file systems like FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT.
- The modern scanning engine of this free undelete software helps in scanning, very faster and quicker even the disk memory is full.
- The WiseCleaner also provides Wise Data Recovery software in the portable edition so that you can use it without setting up on your computer.
Wise Data Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: 233 MHz CPU or Faster
- RAM: 128 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free space
- Developer: WiseCleaner
Click the download button provided below to download the Wise Data Recovery 18.104.22.168 on your Windows PCs.