Wise Hotkey is a utility software developed by WiseCleaner that helps you in opening your most used programs quickly with customized Hotkeys. The Wise Hotkey latest version is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP on both 32&64-Bit configurations.
There are few programs, folders, and websites that you open multiple times a day. Either you are a professional user or a home user, it takes a lot of time every day to open multiple programs and websites. Therefore, Wise Hotkey allows users to set custom Hotkeys to open their most-used folders, programs, and websites quickly.
By using Wise Hotkey App Launcher for Windows, you can set the Hotkeys Alt + 1, Alt + 2, and so on. Similarly, you can also set Ctrl +1, Shift + 1, and so on. For Example, set Gmail Hotkey as Alt +1, MS Word as Alt +2, and downloads folder as Alt + 3, so when you Hit Alt + 1, 2, and 3, your Gmail window, MS Word, and downloads folder will open instantly saving you a lot of time.
How to use Wise Hotkey Latest Version for Windows 10/8/7:
The user interface of the latest version of Wise Hotkey is simplistic and easy to understand, that shows assigned program icons with the shortcut keys. You can also see a message box, support center, and close icons at the top right corner of the user interface.
With a simplistic user interface, it is easy to assign Hotkeys for your most-used programs. Follow the steps below to assign hotkeys:
- Firstly, you have to click on the plus button and choose the program from the menu. If you are having difficulty to find any program, you can use the search box below the tabs.
- If the program is not available in the menu, you can click on the add application button and add the program from its installation folder.
- Similarly, you can see folder and website tabs from where you can add Hotkeys to your favorite folders and websites.
- For adding websites, you have to copy the URL and paste it in the box given below in the Websites tab.
- You can remove the hotkeys simply by pressing the X on the icons.
These Hotkeys are not permanent as you can add, change, and remove them anytime.
Wise Hotkey for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-Bit) Key Features:
Now you can quickly switch between applications using Wise Hotkey App Launcher. For Windows 10, you can easily switch between virtual desktops by holding Win + Tab Keys. Furthermore, you can quickly switch between tabs using the keys Alt + Tab. Holding the Alt key after pressing Alt + Tab will show you all running applications and opened folders.
Toolbar Icon Menu:
There isn’t any settings or options icon on the user interface of Wise Hotkey for Windows, but you can find a few options by right-clicking on the toolbar icon. The toolbar icon includes various option that allow you to disable the software temporarily, change language, register, auto run, check for updates, and you can also exit the program if required. There are over 20 languages that you can select by using the toolbar icon right-click menu.
System Requirements of Wise Hotkey Latest Version:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later
- RAM: 128 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 10 MB of free disk space
- Developer: WiseCleaner
Wise Hotkey is a small but useful tool as it allows the users to customize shortcut keys for quickly opening their favorite programs, folders, and websites to save their time. Moreover, it is a small and easy to use tool which does not take much system resources as well. By clicking on the below-provided link, you can download the latest version of Wise Hotkey for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-Bit).